It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Conspiracy Theory
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 09:17 
Legend
Legend

Conspiracy Theory

Note: This is only a theory, a hypothesis. Read it step by step, slowly and you will grasp what I am talking about.

Why am I not surprised to say that when my brother told me the Lithuanians and Russians were in cahoots, I didn't believe but now I do. But now, it seems that it has advanced to become an Eastern Europe conglomerate. And to quote Wikipeda, “The Latvians are Baltic people culturally related to the Estonians and Lithuanians, with the Latvian language having many similarities with Lithuanian. Today the Latvian and Lithuanian languages are the only surviving members of the Baltic languages of the Indo-European family.” And wow, now I do understand the links they have, holding closely to how the Russian Mafiya works.

The transfers over the past few days have caught my eye, and due to my involvement in them, I can no longer close an eye towards this group. Investigative journalism has shed much light over how they operate, of course without involving similar IP addresses, but yet farming the best youths to their parent clubs, namely FBK Kaunas and CSKA Moscow.

But firstly, let’s take a look at some of the key players.

Anatoly Nagyev: Managed CSKA since Sept 2009

Rytis Bilaisis: Managed Kaunas since July 2008

Marius Tarulis: Makedonija (Jan – Jul 2009), Shirak (Jul-Oct 2009), Artmedia (Since Oct 2009)

Edzis Lapstauskas: Flamengo (Nov 2008 – Jun 2009), Esbjerj (Jun 2009), Anorthosis (Jun 2009 – Oct 2009), Metalurgs (Oct 2009 – Jan 2010), Riga (Jan 2010 – Apr 2010), Dinamo Tirana (Apr 2010 – Jun 2010), Ventspils (Since Jun 2010)

Donatas Simkus: FK Ekranas (Since Jan 2009)

Now, you might ask why these are important. Simply for the fact that when you look at the players a team has brought in, or the ONLY deals a manager has done, you will be able to conclude for yourself what is going on. At the end of this article, I will not be putting up a conclusion, because it would be as plain as daylight, not noticing it would be equivalent to putting an elephant in the room and not being able to see it.

Now, the manager which has changed the most teams, without making any significant improvements to those teams would be Edzis, so let’s take a look at the teams he has managed, one by one. First up, Flamengo (Nov 2008 – Jun 2009). (Transfers analysed do not include auctions because anyone could be involved in an auction so it would not be fair)

Sold Denis Xavier da Silva(currently 25y/o 76k) to FBK Kaunas. Took David Dubois in on loan from FBK Kaunas in 2 seasons. Took Pereira da Silva on loan from FBK Kaunas. Took Atsushi Isobe on loan from FBK Kaunas. Bought 3 players from Kaunas for 7.2m.

Immediately, Edzis moved on to Esbjerj for only a short while and the only deal he did at this club was to sell Steen Kragelund to Kaunas.
He went later to Anorthosis Famagusta (Jun 2009 – Oct 2009) where he sold Panagiotis Liasi to Kaunas.

Further down, he took over Metalurgs (Oct 2009 – Jan 2010) and here we will see another barrage of deals.

Sold Yourovsky(currently 22y/o 59k) to Kaunas. Sold Ignas Bezzubov(currently 28y/o 78k) and David Dubois to CSKA Moscow, these 2 players have now been sold to Artmedia in a recent deal to manager Marius Tarulis.

Yet another move to Riga (Jan – Apr 2010) saw Edzis continue his transfer flurry. He sold Zuntars (currently 20y/o 28k) to Kaunas and even managed to help Kaunas buy one of his players on auction.

But then, as we all know, Edzis got bored and moved to KS Dinamo Tirana (Apr – Jun 2010) which surprisingly he didn’t do any deals at all. However, that brings us to his most recent stop, FK Ventspils (Since Jun 2010), a club that HAD two promising youth players that I had also identified, unmanaged before the update, managed after the update due to the presence of Stalidzane and the update of Servais, both which I had already known once the update was done.

As if immediately, Stalidzane (16y/o 603 pts) was sold to Kaunas which was reversed and yet, another deal involving Stalidzane AND Kaunas was completed within the same day. Right after this, their other promising youngster Servais was shipped off to CSKA Moscow and mind you, all these happened on the exact same day. This was despite me showing a great deal of interest, and I had already FGM-ed the manager, but to no avail. He would take no other offers except those from his friends, not bothering to even listen to what I could give.

And there, we end the story of Mr Edzis Lapstauskas. But almost immediately, the story of FK Ekranas has caught my eye.

Managed by Donatas since Jan 2009, let’s also take a look at what he has done to help this club.

Once took over, he sold Silale(24y/o 79k) to Kaunas which was reversed immediately. Kaunas then sold 2 players to them for 9.5m and they also took a player on loan. He then sold Kutka(22y/o 52k) to Kaunas who is loaned out to Kabylie this season. Over the years, he has took a total of 16 KAUNAS PLAYERS on loan, so for further details, please look at Ekranas’ transfer history. Besides that, he also sold Jasaitis(21y/o 26k) and Rapalis(21y/o 38k) to Kaunas. He also did a minor deal with CSKA Moscow.

To deepen this conspiracy further, we will look at Marius Tarulis too who started off at Makedonija, but is the current manager of Artmedia.

Now at Makedonija (Jan – Jul 2009), it is almost predictable to know which team he dealt with, but let’s look at it in detail.

Marius did do 2 major deals with other teams, one with Chelsea and the other with Ancona, however I’m not sure if that was done before or during his term. He then took 3 players on loan, 1 from Kaunas and 2 from Amica Wronki. Next, he sold Kaznacheev (26y/o 97k) to Kaunas and did a couple of other deals with different teams that were reversed.

His next stop was FC Shirak (Jul to Oct 2009), where he dabbled heavily on the auction market, and we only saw one loan-in from Kaunas. Finally, Marius reached Artmedia where he has been residing at since Oct 2009. Once again, we do not want to look at auctions as they are misleading.

He traded Pascal Yomar (22y/o 61k) to Kaunas which was REVERSED and subsequently sold to Kaunas AGAIN. He also bought in players from CSKA and Kaunas on auction while at the same time trading Stanislav Sula (27y/o 80k) to CSKA who has in turn given him to Ventspils. Over his term, he also took in 3 players on loan from Kaunas, those coinciding with the ones the Ekranas manager took on loan. Zaitzev (30y/o 89k) was also transferred to CSKA, similar to Sula’s case, he has also been given to Ventspils. Kaunas then sold 2 players for a total of 5.4m to Artmedia who kept a transfer hiatus until recently, something which greatly enraged me.

At the start of the season when I was doing my seasonal 16y/o search, I found Mulet, a 16y/o 603 player who was in Artmedia. Hence I FGM-ed Marius, asking him what he would like for Mulet. The reply I received was NFS. Being determined, I sent him another TWO FGMs reasoning that Mulet would do no good in a D4 team and I could give him a good offer, but both replies I received were simply 3 words with no explanations, NOT FOR SALE. However, to my horror, a day after his reply, Gabriel Marcelo Mulet and Tibor Filip moved to CSKA Moscow in an indeterminate deal, in which Marius did not even ALLOW me to table in an offer. This hence concludes Marius’ deals to date.

Now, we reach Kasparas Gorksas, a relatively new manager. He did no deals in his first club, at his second club Cotonsport, he took in a loan Tibor Filip, from Artmedia, one who has now moved to CSKA. And finally, at his current club Kabylie, he has only took in 2 loans from Kaunas. However, Kabylie has 2 amazing 17y/os and this manager has already said they were NFS to me. Hence, I do not intend on seeing these players being sold, however I do have a prediction that they just might be sold in the recent future.

Now, if we take a look at Kaunas’ deals himself, a club where he had been in since July 2008, he also did deals with teams like Deportivo Alaves and Bryne but it was before the current manager took over so I wasn’t able to find any leads there. However, most of his deals has actually been covered above. Of course, his other players like Novikovas, Pranckunas, Puotkalis, Rytinho and Vilciauskas are from the youth system while the only other player not covered, Sekech, came from CSKA Moscow.

Of course, we need to look at CSKA then, especially manager Nagyev who has been there since Sep 2009. Deals with Ekranas, Metalurgs, Kaunas, Artmedia, Ulsan and Ventspils have already been covered above.

However, CSKA also has done many deals with Amica Wronki, another Lithuanian manager who I shall not be covering.

Of course, there are other Lithuanian managers like that of FK Suduva who have been involved but these managers have not been heavily involved. However, the fate of Kaunas whose team has been built entirely on such a conglomerate remains to be seen, as the governing body definitely is able to view the evidences that I have placed above. This of course, does NOT necessarily involve ALL the Lithuanian, Russian and Latvian managers but it is certainly a cause for concern, especially where cheating with DIFFERENT IPs is involved, until such a drastic stage. In future, it may be possible that these managers will continue team-hopping and of course, strive to make Kaunas and CSKA stronger teams than before.

P.S. Those who are confused about how the players have been moving about, go to the individual player history mentioned above and you would have a clearer view.

Offline Profile