It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 05:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 05:07 
Legend
Legend

Team: NK Olimpija Ljubljana
Division: Division 1
I am appalled that these players have gotten at least 3 NT matches while my players, who are better, have received none this season.

>/= 3 games: http://www.footballglory.com/players/pl ... p?id=30806

http://www.footballglory.com/players/pl ... p?id=28238

http://www.footballglory.com/players/pl ... p?id=30805

NOgames at all: http://www.footballglory.com/players/pl ... p?id=28239

http://www.footballglory.com/players/pl ... p?id=26746

Is there any rule regarding this? If not is there anything that could be done?

Thanks

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 06:51 
Legend
Legend

I have also appealed on this subject after the 1st game.
as you can see they have played 5-6 games since then.
I have to say that it feels that admins won't suffer from such a case.

anyway this kind of behaviour is spreading in fg and, for some reason, it is not attended. My guess is that the coder is occupied with other stuff and also various admins as well.

I regret i have to advise this but, save your breath, dude!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 11:22 
Legend
Legend

Ive just checked out the nt friendlies.
Lithuania vs. Denmark

now is'nt that nice. they are playing one another as a tribute between two
fine managers. Denmark is playing his 16yo GK for 7 games and is one of the crapiest gk in fg. he will get better :)
Denmark is how Lithuania started. Crappy players geting a lot of games and in the end waged enormously even by 20yo.

what a farce.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 11:34 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

chimpi wrote:
Ive just checked out the nt friendlies.
Lithuania vs. Denmark

now is'nt that nice. they are playing one another as a tribute between two
fine managers. Denmark is playing his 16yo GK for 7 games and is one of the crapiest gk in fg. he will get better :)
Denmark is how Lithuania started. Crappy players geting a lot of games and in the end waged enormously even by 20yo.

what a farce.

How is he one of the crappiest GK in FG? He has 584 points, that' good for a 16 y/o.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 11:41 
Legend
Legend

it does'nt matter it has a low main .
if you have a waged 17yo with 10 pts (on main) lower than a non-waged its better to use the unwaged. anyway using a 16yo for the whole games (even competitive) is absurd.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 12:07 
Legend
Legend

Team: Stabæk
Division:: 3D
I prefer goalies with even stats, even if their Kee might be low.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 12:58 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

chimpi wrote:
it does'nt matter it has a low main .
if you have a waged 17yo with 10 pts (on main) lower than a non-waged its better to use the unwaged. anyway using a 16yo for the whole games (even competitive) is absurd.

I had a waged 16 y/o goalkeeper a few season ago, he had lowish KEE but he still attracted a lot of interest due to him being waged.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 13:37 
Legend
Legend

indeed exotic.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 14:38 
Moody Argie
Moody Argie

My Laudrup has got zero games this season dispite I have sent 3 mails to the manager, to be honest I would sack the manager asap. It´s a clear cheat if you ask me.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 15:17 
Legend
Legend

I'll wait for Marcel later, if he not on, will knock him off. I think with messages asking for a better player to be played, its clear hes abused his position as NT manager.

AJ (Olimpija 2B) says: why is everyone all of the sudden asking if he for sale and price?

Nuno says: cuz Eirk spreads the word faster than a prostitute spreads her legs

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 15:23 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

To be honest it's the same manager as Ulsan ... 8O where there's another topic on him.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 15:41 
Legend
Legend

i don't think he is on the "pro-baltic league of accounts".
he has a different pattern of missusing. he is a lone stander.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 17:17 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

I said long ago,we should have a rule:if you're NT manager,use just 3 of your own players.Some are enough gritty and included more than 6-7.
Above cases is allowed in last seasons.I also have good danish and lithuanian player,one never played for NT,other plays sometimes despite he's the best shooter in FG.And why always to check Denmark and Lithuania...?
Check Japan and Greece from last week!!!
Both are arrogant!!!
And yes,i know the words "he have great wage"..."he is great talent"...rubbish! Jatex even tried to calculate how better is his own players instead of others.Bill is lazy to check for other players and concentrated to train own ones!
Anyone who wants could check which NT teams got players from manager's club.Enough,i think.

Let's stop NT's own team farming!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 17:21 
Legend
Legend

Team: NK Olimpija Ljubljana
Division: Division 1
Martin77 wrote:
I said long ago,we should have a rule:if you're NT manager,use just 3 of your own players.Some are enough gritty and included more than 6-7.
Above cases is allowed in last seasons.I also have good danish and lithuanian player,one never played for NT,other plays sometimes despite he's the best shooter in FG.And why always to check Denmark and Lithuania...?
Both are arrogant!!!
And yes,i know the words "he have great wage"..."he is great talent"...rubbish! Jatex even tried to calculate how better is his own players instead of others.Bill is lazy to check for other players and concentrated to train own ones!
Anyone who wants could check which NT teams got players from manager's club.Enough,i think.

Because Denmark and Lithuania's managers have beem doing very much suspicious deals too, IMO.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 19:20 
Legend
Legend

~
roda_junior wrote:
Because Denmark and Lithuania's managers have been doing many suspicious deals too, IMO.

some might think i am one person, having two accounts, because i keep agreeing with you.

i've envited bill and jatex to respond here also.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 21:23 
Legend
Legend

Team: Stabæk
Division:: 3D
Martin77 wrote:
Both are arrogant!!!

Hi Martin, I was directed here by another manager and I have to say that I am appalled by the allegations. Not only did I not expect it from you of all people, but this is almost akin to a personal attack...

Arrogant?

To clarify, instead of asking for players on the forum, I have actually gone through every bloody single player under the age of 26 from Japan. Can many other managers say they've done the same thing? All relevant players have been spreadsheeted, and their stats/ games played inputted. The analysis is thorough and I daresay complete.

To make things even more transparent, I published the list in the NT forum before the first match was even played, asking for anyone who disputed the list to reply: http://forum.footballglory.com/viewtopic.php?t=39747

Only one manager messaged me, and that was for a player I pointed out I had already put on the list.

So please explain yourself.

The spreadsheet for proof (It took me a full day btw):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AhuB3VafX0k9dElSZ29FOGhqTndFUnRqZUxCelJuamc&hl=en_GB&output=html

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 21:36 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Martin77 wrote:
And yes,i know the words "he have great wage"..."he is great talent"...rubbish! Jatex even tried to calculate how better is his own players instead of others.

Do you have some specific complaint to air here?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 22:27 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

Jatex wrote:
Martin77 wrote:
Both are arrogant!!!

Hi Martin, I was directed here by another manager and I have to say that I am appalled by the allegations. Not only did I not expect it from you of all people, but this is almost akin to a personal attack...

Arrogant?

To clarify, instead of asking for players on the forum, I have actually gone through every bloody single player under the age of 26 from Japan. Can many other managers say they've done the same thing? All relevant players have been spreadsheeted, and their stats/ games played inputted. The analysis is thorough and I daresay complete.

To make things even more transparent, I published the list in the NT forum before the first match was even played, asking for anyone who disputed the list to reply: http://forum.footballglory.com/viewtopic.php?t=39747

Only one manager messaged me, and that was for a player I pointed out I had already put on the list.

So please explain yourself.

The spreadsheet for proof (It took me a full day btw):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AhuB3VafX0k9dElSZ29FOGhqTndFUnRqZUxCelJuamc&hl=en_GB&output=html

Of course,another manager directed you here,i have no doubts.I have doubts about your selection sometimes.What if good player didn't played much in the league? That means no chance for him in your NT.For example,my player Matteo,australian.Of course,he lost from the updates unlike your own and former mine player Celeski.Everyone in FG knows that NT participation gives some bonus into update for every player.I don't want to accuse you in anything except in favorising of your own players.That's the real deal of paying manager here -get an NT and make it a farm for own players.You,Jatex,wasn't guilty in anything,just the system allows that.Do your calculations,play your players and be stronger in that way,good luck.
If we make that rule for 3 own players in own managed NT,many people will be mad,i believe.Stronger rules in NT= no abuse and no luck for some very clever people.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 22:31 
Legend
Legend

I'm sorry Martin, if his players are the best for his team, why then would it be cheating or taking advantage of the system?

AJ (Olimpija 2B) says: why is everyone all of the sudden asking if he for sale and price?

Nuno says: cuz Eirk spreads the word faster than a prostitute spreads her legs

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 22:34 
All Star Manager
All Star Manager

Ev wrote:
Martin77 wrote:
And yes,i know the words "he have great wage"..."he is great talent"...rubbish! Jatex even tried to calculate how better is his own players instead of others.

Do you have some specific complaint to air here?

My complaints are against the system,Evgeniy! Nico is manager of Mexico...Cruz Azul would have 4-5 NT players for sure.Of course,usual song "look at his wage,great for his age".I don't have nor japanese,nor mexican players.Nor i manage any NT in last 10-15 seasons or so.But they look to exist in FG just to be in help of some people,i think.Let's think about some rules,forbidding the use of more than 3 own players in NT? I know at least 4 managers in FG that care just about the non-competitive NT games,if you know what i mean.

Offline Profile