It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 21:40 
Legend
Legend

Team: http://www.footballglory.com/teams/team.php?name=
Division:: 2C
dam i was gonna go for Latvia gav well gl with latvia for new season

Season 46 : Champion of Division 4E
Season 47 : Champion of Division 3K

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 21:43 
Site Admin
Site Admin

In that case, no firing will take place. Gavin will keep his Latvia job. Good luck, maybe you can redo my WC trick!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2008, 08:50 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm terribly sorry. Against my expectations, tha Hungary job is still not ready for application. Apparently we have to make manual adjusments first before the Hungary job will be available for applications. More patience is required.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2008, 01:53 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The club and NT application procedures are working again. Unfortunately, that doesn't speed up the process of handing out the Hungary job. Several of you have applied ignoring the quote below:
Orologio wrote:
We will remove applications of people who were not allowed to move to another NT last season, because we consider the Hungary job as one which should have been given away in season 25.
I removed some applications, but the one of Adam Hollingberry slipped through. So I'll fire him and other manager should be able to apply again on Friday. Is it really naive to think that people with more than 1000 manager points read the forum?

By the way, for those interested, please make sure you have arranged the continuation of your paying status. NT managers without this continuation will be fired soon.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2008, 21:56 
Veteran Manager
Veteran Manager

Orologio wrote:
Is it really naive to think that people with more than 1000 manager points read the forum?

No offence, and I have no problem with being fired from the Hungary team position if there was a problem in setting things up at the end of last season, but I wasn't aware that reading the Forum was obligatory, so effectively the answer to your question is "yes, it is naive". Never assume anything, as my dad always tells me.

I applied for the position in good faith, and if there was a problem that meant that my application needed to be undone then I don't have a problem, but please don't insinuate that I've done anything wrong by not reading this post before you made me aware of it by FGM.

Okay, moan over.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2008, 18:51 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is not obligatory to read the forum. I think and hope that I haven't said that it was. It's just that if you don't read the forum, you miss out on quite a lot of information. For admins, it's generally more convenient and manager-friendly to communicate via the forum than through FG-wide FGM's.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2