Why did the auctions got reversed?
https://www.footballglory.com/players/player?id=89080
https://www.footballglory.com/players/player?id=89081
https://www.footballglory.com/players/player?id=87963

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2022, 21:10 
Legend
Legend

All one have not the opportunity to bid?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2022, 22:03 
Legend
Legend

Division:: 2A
TonyCalabria wrote:
All one have not the opportunity to bid?

It might be the auction length time, if it was a day only it’s strange as not everyone logs on, if it was 3 days then people have had a chance to bid so I think it’s fair if you won the auction.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 01:48 
Legend
Legend

Than i supposed that FG will end the possibility of one day auction....none can do it....there will be just 3 days actions from now on?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 08:44 
Legend
Legend

TonyCalabria wrote:
Than i supposed that FG will end the possibility of one day auction....none can do it....there will be just 3 days actions from now on?

No it’s a different set of circumstances, this is a team which isn’t managed, therefore if you put players on auction you get the best price you can. You put the keeper up for auction yourself at 35 mill so you must know his value when sold was low.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 13:25 
Anti-Cheat Admin
Anti-Cheat Admin

Team: Manchester United
This is why
19th July 2022: Hires Marcelko Uradnicek as Manager.
21st July 2022: Marcelko Uradnicek quits from the manager position and moves to another team.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 15:44 
Legend
Legend

I understand. But, i have nothing to do with the one who put the players on auction. Other managers had bid there. My bids where the highers. I use to see the auctions daily......exactly to get some good opportunity.
Dont think it was a fair reversed. It looks like i was cheating when the fact as that i was just an active manager in the game. Would like that the reverse should be reversed and the players come back to my team, where the already play one game in other of my previews youths.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 15:46 
Anti-Cheat Admin
Anti-Cheat Admin

It doesn't look like you're cheating. It's a fault of the other manager putting them on auction and moving on.
You will not be getting them back.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 21:21 
Legend
Legend

Ash wrote:
This is why
19th July 2022: Hires Marcelko Uradnicek as Manager.
21st July 2022: Marcelko Uradnicek quits from the manager position and moves to another team.

If that's the reason, then I think you may have quite a backlog of deals to reverse

For example....

Beijing Guoan FC

14th July 2022: Hires Marcelko Uradnicek as Manager.
16th July 2022: Marcelko Uradnicek quits from the manager position and moves to another team.

July 17, 2022 £ 3.1 Saleh Al-Harethi FC Dundee Beijing Guoan FC A
July 17, 2022 £ 12 Wenjun Chen USM Alger Beijing Guoan FC A
July 17, 2022 £ 2.1 Chien-chih Huang Fylkir Beijing Guoan FC A
July 17, 2022 £ 1 Xingxiang Song Universitatea Craiova Beijing Guoan FC A
July 17, 2022 £ 1.1 Ognjen Skoric FC Dundee Beijing Guoan FC A

Perugia

10th July 2022: Hires Marcelko Uradnicek as Manager.
12th July 2022: Marcelko Uradnicek quits from the manager position and moves to another team.

July 14, 2022 £ 0.6 Filippo Rendinella Fylkir Perugia A

Racing

10th July 2022: Hires Mark Parrish as Manager.
11th July 2022: Mark Parrish quits from the manager position and moves to another team.

July 13, 2022 £ 14 Pablo Dybala Julius Berger Racing A

Never changed teams.

World Champion (Norway) Season 18
World Champion (Norway) Season 20
World Champion (England) Season 27
World Champion (England) Season 29
World Champion (South Korea) Season 70
World Champion (England) Season 73
World Champion (England) Season 74

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 22:05 
Legend
Legend

I’ve been moving players on for a while now, if it’s an auction it’s always 3 days, most players of decent value go on the forum. Whilst I agree there would be a massive backlog for me the question is the auction length, why would you not give the full 3 days enabling more managers a chance to bid.

Either way I can stop doing what I do, I’ve tried to make fair deals and in some cases haven’t sold players because the offers were too low, in that instance I’ve set those youths up to play the season.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2022, 22:34 
Legend
Legend

Team: Chicago Fire
im sure bryan knows about this , some managers are already refreshing death teams for 2 years now.
aslong as they make fair deals that revive those death teams i see np in it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2022, 09:30 
Legend
Legend

To be clear, I think what Mark and Marcelko have been doing for some time now is for the good of the game and I personally have no problem with it - but now it has been cited as the reason for the reversed deals for Liverpool and Parma, there has to be consistency in fairness to Liverpool and Parma.

As the backlog of deals to be reversed is perhaps too extensive, maybe the most sensible way out is to allow the deals with Gorica and Liverpool / Parma and then make a clear ruling on the situation from this point onwards?

Never changed teams.

World Champion (Norway) Season 18
World Champion (Norway) Season 20
World Champion (England) Season 27
World Champion (England) Season 29
World Champion (South Korea) Season 70
World Champion (England) Season 73
World Champion (England) Season 74

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2022, 12:36 
Anti-Cheat Admin
Anti-Cheat Admin

Parma deals (Bartolo) are a completely different story.

I've just suggested to Mark P that any team refreshes going forward are to release dead wood to balance up the wage books and buy in cheap talent but under no circumstances are the best players to be sold / transferred. This way, the team itself can remain attractive for someone to take over.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2022, 01:19 
Legend
Legend

I bid there, follow the other bids for all long the day. Lg on before the end of the auction to see if any bids appears in the last minutes. Than i get the players, squad them to play one game. An the deal was reversed.
But ok, I respect the decision of the admins. But, strongly suggest that from now on the possibility of one day auction get removed from FG. Than anyone will not lose these amount of time biding in an auction that will be considered unfair and reversed after it ends.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2022, 02:06 
Legend
Legend

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2022, 11:16 
Veteran Manager
Veteran Manager

Location: Almost always rainy and windy Slovakia.Luckily,don`t have to travel to Iceland for a bad weather..
Team: MSK Zilina
Division:: 4C
Nat. Team: SLOVAKIA
Becasue I am putting those palyers on auction let me tell something to this topic.
I am taking non-managed clubs and put players on auction.
I find reversing my auctions totally patehtic ridiculos and honestly isnane measure.
What benefit do you think I can have from the players sold from the non-maneged clubs? I have no club. I am not selling these players to one certain club I am owning to consider it as cheating.
I am changing the non-manged clubs regularly and in every non-managed club I consider current financial situation and TF level and decide if to play with veterans with good stamina to achieve victories and earn money or rather to upgrade TF level and build up young perspective team. Therefore I put on auction either younsgters or still worthful veterans. I am doing it in a club I know anyone from you guys can pick up later on. It is always better to take control over a club with stabilized financial situation, with Training facilities of level 3 or hhigher and with the squad consisting of perspective players than taking a club with 50 useless players in the squad, basic TF1 and negative bank balance.

My problem with the autcions and reason why I am giving players on 1-day auction is the current game setup. Problem of is when player is not sold on auction a club must have a manager in order to make the player available on instant transfer after the auction ends. Otherwise, when I leave the club before teh end of teh autcion and this palyer is not sold, then nobody can buy him and he rottens out in the club forever. Especially in case of 16yeras old younsgter with 570+ points it is big waste of talented player to let him sitting on the bench for 3 seaossn until he is freelisted as useles 19 years old player.
Therefore I am putting these players on auctions for 1 day because I can stay in the club for 1 more day until teh auction is finsihed and not sold players become available on instant transfer. But I woudl not want to stay for 4 days in one club only to wait for 3 days until the end of usual auction time period.

I haven`t expected somebody could make a problem of 1-day auctions. You miss one auction, but you cna bid on another one today or tomorrow..
OK, if you want it, you wil get it. I dont give a **** and let the nonmanaged clubs like they are and most of talented youngsters will be wasted and you wil be playing against ****** clubs with tired veterans in all DIV4 leagues and these clubs will be comming to DIV3 where tehy will be only playing the role of cock-shot.

Honestly. I am playing FG since season 8 and this game is going down last years.
Clenaing up non-managed clubs was good idea how to make something against it by making non-managed clubs stronger and giving a chance to play to talented younsgters whose woudl otherwise rotten out in the non-managed clubs and turned into useless players and were freelisted after 3 seasons of not playing a single match. By cleaning up non-manged teams we have also helped to pump some money to the trading market, because we suddenly made a demand for players with good stamina including eg. 80K waged veterans whose normally never woudl want to buy. Such players were usually freelisted before. When there will be no cleanup of non-managed clubs, you wil not be abel to sell 85K waged player even for 0.2 mil anymore like it was before the cleanup started.

I thought cleaning up the non-manged clubs was good idea and nobody can have anything against it because it is doing no harm to the other managers, they can only have financial benefit or get new talented yougsters and play in DIV3 against normal opponent isntead of cock-shots liek are the clubs promoted to DIV3 from divisions 4O - 4X where doing cleanup is not posssible..

What better idea do you have?
Reducing the number of clubs to the half to eliminate all non-managed clubs?

Offline Profile