It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Season 45 Update
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2013, 18:19 
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

I go away on holiday tomorrow, around midday, so the update will be done earlier this season.

I'm planning to start the update around 2am Server Time, running the nightly job a little earlier and the WC final, 3rd place play-off and friendly matches straight afterwards (so 2.15am latest Server Time). Managers playing in the WC final have already been notified of the schedule change. Managers with national friendlies, please ensure that your teams have been selected before then! An FGM will also be on it's way to all managers.

I realise that WC results are not visible for previous seasons currently and i will be doing some work tonight, so that they can be seen through the history section. If i get time, i will add friendlies, but WC matches are the priority at the moment.

This means the update will be complete around 5am Server Time and the game will be back up and running for all of Sunday, in Season 45 - an extra friendly for Sunday will not be scheduled. :)

Payments for Paying Manager Status received while i'm away will be updated as and when i get an internet connection on my phone, when i'm out and about (i don't have any signal where i am staying). So if you want the status for next week, please send your payments tonight. Existing paying managers will have the usual weeks grace and therefore, will not be affected.

FG Gamemaster

Offline Profile