It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New Gamemaster
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 12:05 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
As you all must have noticed, i've been very little active the past few months. I reached a point where i couldnt even stand hearing or thinking about FG!

I was trying to take it easy to see if the motivation came back but i've only been fooling myself.

After carefully thinking about the issue me and Morten decided to try finding someone else to take over the game instead of just closing it.

Luckily for us and FG, Bryan accepted the challenge

Bryan is a good coder and has already helped coding some projects for FG in the past.

I'll stay around to help Bryan get settled and i'll also remain on msn most of the time and help with what i can.

Please discuss it here

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 12:13 
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Thanks N,

I'm looking forward to getting started with the game, and managers should note that changes will happen, but please do not expect it immediately. I've got a big project on at the moment, which should be done before Christmas, once that's out the way i'm free to work for FG.

Ideas and suggestions that were in the pipeline may come eventually. I have a few ideas for FG that i'm juggling around and will discuss further over time, but my main plan is to redesign the site and give the site it's much needed overhaul. I feel this has the best chance for attracting new managers and injecting new life into the game, but i'm open to ideas from you guys, if you feel there are more pressing matters.

If anyone wants to talk i'm pretty much always on msn messenger and i think i have most managers on there. If not, take note now because i won't repeat this :wink: - pr1ngles@hotmail.com

I've always loved FG and coding for FG, and it was helping out M out 6 or 7 years ago that i found an interest in it, now i'm making a career out of it. I can only thank N for giving me the chance to give something back to the game that gave me so much.

FG Gamemaster

Offline Profile