It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The old YTF levels
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2009, 18:09 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
I posted this on another topic already but some managers are still asking about it so i'll put it here too.

About the old YTF levels:

If you sell them now you get 7mil per level.

If you wait for the new Youth Academy, you'll have the option of using these levels there without having to build them all over again

If you wait for the new Youth Academy and the new Youth Academy doesnt have a level system, then you'll receive the full price back, instead of 7mil per level.

We're going to start working on the new Youth Academy soon but i'm not sure if it will be beneficial for the game to use a level system on it. I want it to be something everyone can use equally, poor or rich.
Giving more or better kids to the rich clubs will not be good for the game so, most likely, the system will not be based on levels. In that case, i will automatically sell all the remaining YTF levels for their original prices.
Until then, you can sell them for 7mil each, if you want.

I'd also like to apologize for not handling this in the best way... I gave in to peer pressure and promissed something without giving it enough thought.
I promissed that the managers would be able to use their Youth Levels on the new Youth Academy and they would be rewarded if they didnt sell them. I have to keep that promisse because many made the sacrifice of not selling them for quick cash. If the new system doesnt have levels, then i'll have to reward these managers in some way, and the best way i found was to let them have the full money back.

I'll try to be more careful and consistent next time something like this happens.

Offline Profile