All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Training Facilities
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2009, 16:35 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
Hey all

I'm writting this to announce a new feature that will be made in the next couple of weeks. It's not ready yet!

Its the Training Facilities...

The Training Facilities will replace the base divisional factor on the end of season player updates. Right now the updates are based on:
- Matches played (higher divisions are worth more)
- Division the club plays in (higher divisions are worth more)
- Random

When the Training Facilities are in effect, that second factor will be replaced by the level of the club's Training Facilities. Updates will be based on:
- Matches played (higher divisions are worth more)
- Level of the club's Training Facilities
- Random

Please note that the type of matches played WILL STILL be important (higher division matches will still carry a bigger bonus, same goes for the NT, cup and frieldies, these type of match bonuses will remain untouched).

Each club will start with the most basic level of Training Facilities. Managers will then have the chance to buy upgrades for it. The upgrades will cost money and will take time to complete building.
There will also be upkeep costs associated with the Training Facility levels. Higher levels will have a bigger weekly upkeep cost.

The Training Facilities will be available in the next few weeks but they will only be in effect for the update at the end of the next season (NOT this season yet.)
The reason i'm announcing this so far in advance is that i want everyone to know about it and have a chance to save up some money and be prepared.

I'll post more details (such as the upgrade prices, building times or upkeep costs) when we decide what these details are.

For now, all you need to know is that this will come and you should prepare for it.
There's too much money in the game right now and it has lost most of it's value already.

Offline Profile