It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New Admins Announced
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2009, 13:36 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
I'd like to (finally) announce the new admins!

In no particular order:

General Admin: Robert Bruce
Transfer Admin: Michael Guldhammer
Anti-Cheat Admin: Jonathan Davies

Sorry for taking so long, had more applications than i expected and i'm a procrastinator by nature :D

Anyway, the Staff page has also been updated, please take a look:
FG STAFF PAGE.

When sending an FGM to the admins, please send it to the appropriate one:

General Admins & Master Admins: Questions or problems regarding the game play and/or bugs. Any other general things you might need.

Anti-Cheat Admins: Questions about the game rules and policies. Report to them if you think someone is cheating or abusing the game. If you're sharing your computer with someone who also plays the game, please let the admins know so that they dont mistakenly fire you for having two accounts.

Transfer Admins: Any questions regarding past/present/future transfers. Questions about player values and transfer advice. Anything else related with transfers.

Gamemaster: Any really urgent issues that need to be addressed quickly (send them to some other admins too, they will notify me if they see the message first). Bug reports can also come directly to me.

Its very important that your questions/concerns are sent to the correct person, that way everything will work more smoothly and you'll get a reply fast :)

Most of the admins are usually available on msn too. For now you'll have to look at their manager profile to get their msn address but i'll include that info in the STAFF PAGE soon.

Offline Profile