All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Almost!
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 14:19 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
Hey again.

I'm sorry for not being online much lately, my internet access is very limited still. I've been checking the site every day to see if matches have played and if the game is running ok, but not much more than that... :(

On top of having internet problems now i have another problem, my laptop is about to die. I cant send it to repair because i need it to fix any FG bugs that might happen. (already went to the store and they said they'll try to fix it overnight so i can have it ready the next day.)
I'll take it there today and hopefully it'll be ready before thursday's matches.

On a more positive note, I'm moving to a bigger appartment soon. My life will be much better there and that will probably reflect on my FG work :)
Right now i'm living in a very small place, just a bedroom and bathroom. I barely have room to walk around my bed! So i've not been spending much time at "home" :oops:

In the meantime, i believe Gary is working on some new features for the game. I dont know if he made them public knowledge yet.

As for me, my biggest worry is the code for the creation of random kids at the start of the next season. YOU should not worry tho, it'll be done in time :) The code wont be complicated to write.

Oh well... i miss you guys and girls (we need more girls tho)

See ya soon

Offline Profile