It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: ytf
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2008, 00:29 
Veteran Manager
Veteran Manager

ytf was a good thing in the game! it mak's the squad refresh and is a good way of getting good young players for the game.
can you tell me what have happened to the ytf because i missed the whole situation.

Best regards

http://www.footballglory.com/teams/squa ... attributes

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2008, 14:33 
Legend
Legend

It wasn't popular because it rewarded managers who could log on every hour with fast internet connections as they cold get the best players. Nuno is looking into ways of replacing it, for example with random youngsters each season. Here's the FGM he sent to the managers:

On my priorities list there are plans to:

- Organize the admin and forum moderator structures
- Do my best to increase the overall speed of the site by cleaning and organizing the database
- Fix as many bugs as i can (namely the activation points bug and the NT callups and NT captain bugs)
- Manually fix most of the useless and managerless teams in the game so that we can attract and KEEP new managers
- Create a referral system with rewards for referring the most number of new managers into the game
- Create a voting system with rewards for managers who vote for FG regularly
- Try to find places to advertise FG for free
- Work on the replacement of the YTF
- Create some more features for paying managers
- Upgrade the forums to a newer and better version
- Try to improve the game as much as possible with the ultimate goal of raising enough money through manager payments to upgrade to a bigger server.

Hint about the current YTF: Coaches and Scouts will no longer be useful so if you have that kind of staff and not using them, feel free to fire them. If you have no players in your YTF make sure you close it so that you no longer have to pay the costs.
Later, when no more players are in the YTF i'll give everyone the option to raze their facilities and recover the money they spent on it.

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]