It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:43

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2016, 19:06 
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

As a one-off, I am thinking of allowing managers to apply for teams currently in the isolated divisions.
I have no plans to allow this in the future and in order to be eligible for an isolated team you must currently manage a Division 4 team, that has not gained promotion, and you cannot apply for an isolated team who has gained promotion.

There are two stipulations, should you decide to apply for a team in the isolated divisions:
  1. Your current team and chosen isolated team will swap divisions, meaning your current team will not be available for applications again until they are promoted from the isolated division.
  2. You will not be able to apply for another team (regardless of whether you are a Paying Manager, or not) until the following season.

Team applications will be dealt with on a "first come, first served" basis and the switch will be made during the Season Update, next Sunday (12th June) evening.
If you are interested, in order to apply you must contact me via FGM, letting me know the team you wish to switch to, before next Sunday's update.

FG Gamemaster

Offline Profile