All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Recruiting admins
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2009, 12:17 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
Hey

It looks like the game is finally getting back on track, the number of unmanaged teams almost dropped below 100 and hopefully will drop a lot more next season, once the worst teams are fixed.

I think this is the time to upgrade the admin structure so i'd like to know who is interested in helping the game as an admin :)

We need one more transfer admin and one more anti-cheat admin.

The Transfer Admins will handle stuff related with transfers. From receiving comments and reports from other manager about potential bad deals, to investigating these deals and, if need be, reverse them.
(We will be reviewing our deal reversal policy to give more room for managers to play the game and interact in the near future. We'll interfere less but still try to protect the integrity of the game.)

The Anti-Cheat admins will handle stuff related with cheating and abuse. They have access to the necessary tools to actively locate users with multiple accounts or other types of cheating/abuse.

Both Transfer and Anti-Cheat admins will work together most of the time, asking advice and opinion from the other admins and checking the game logs.

-Requirements:
1) Must be able to write and understand english correctly (no need to be perfect tho...)

2) Must have msn and be on it regularly and have some free time to check on game issues that will arise, from time to time. (doesnt have to be available 24/7 of course :D)

3) Must send the application directly to my admin FGM box (not here and not on msn, please) in english letting me know your time availability, what admin position you'd like to fill (transfer or anti-cheat) and your ideas for/about it. Anything else you'd like to add to your application will also be taken in account :)

Remember: Being an admin here is not a professional job. You're not required to be perfect and to take the correct decisions everytime. The current admins and myself will be around to help when needed.
On the bad side... its also not a paid job, sorry :(

Anyway, let the applications fly in! I'll make my decision once enough have applied and i discussed it with the other admins.

Thanks for the help!

Offline Profile