All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Im back
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2008, 01:30 
The Special One
The Special One

Team: Galatasaray SK
Division: 4K
Hey

As some of you may know, i'm currently on vacation in the US. I have internet here at my uncle's house in Maryland but the last 2 weeks i was in Seattle without any internet access.
For that reason i couldnt update any payments or check FG.
I asked Morten to keep an eye on FG and fix things if any major problem ocurred... hopefully it didnt (i still didnt read the forums, kind of scared to do that eheh)
I completely forgot about the payments but apparently Marcel has been updating them. Thanks Marcel :)

Hmmm... i'm still in the US but i'll have internet from now on. The season update will on the normal day (day after the WC final) unless something unexpected happens.

For those interested, i went to Seattle to hike around Mt Rainier. It was a 95 mile hike (over 150km). We did it in 9 days, then rested in Seattle for a few days.
Last couple of days have been hard too... We went to Olympic National Park, walked about 15km on the beach (rocks, bolders and driftwood lol) Slept that night on a hammock, next day we explored the beach a bit more and then drove out, in the direction of the rain forest. Had a very crappy night, trying to sleep in the car. Next day we walked about 12 miles (almost 20km) in the rain forest, drove directly to the airport, spent the night in the airport cuz the flight was at 6:45am, flew 3 hours, then 2 more hours and got back to Maryland... Finally.
Havent slept properly since the night at the beach :D
Tomorrow i'll go through the forums and all pending payments and make sure everything is working properly.

PS: I called my mother today and she said she keeps accidentally logging on my msn account and receiving lots of messages. These messages have been lost, i have no way of seeing them until i get to Portugal. I appologize if there was anything important that i didnt reply to.

Offline Profile